We’re on the hunt for a super organised Digital Assistant to help us deliver amazing results to our clients. You will be key in supporting our management team continue to develop our organisational structures, scheduling pre–agreed content on our client’s social media platforms and supporting our amazing web team by populating websites with our creative designs.
You will be responsible for being the ‘public voice’ on our phones directing calls, checking lines and taking all the details from our messages. You will be able to juggle multiple to–do lists, take direction from our team and follow instructions clearly and efficiently. You’ll have an eye (and ears!) for detail, making sure that all your work is carried out to the highest possible level – supporting our busy team, as together we create some awesome results for our amazing clients.
This is a hands-on role, so you’ll be working alongside our designers, photographers and management team to keep our busy agency thriving and moving forward.
What’s the role?
- Answering our busy phone lines, emails and live chat functions for our busy agency and clients
- Scheduling social media posts on multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Supporting the delivery of some pretty awesome web projects by being a dab hand with using WordPress
- Helping to keep our epic team of managers, designers, developers, photographers and pups(!) on track with your superhero organisational skills
- Know your way around Microsoft Office, like the back of your hand
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks, to-do lists, requests and projects at once
You will have
- A superhuman ability to be organised and keep on top of lists
- A keen knowledge and interest of all things social media
- Past experience working on WordPress sites
- A brilliant communicator, with an excellent grasp of the English language
- The ability to follow instructions, and deliver tasks with the highest level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, energetic and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Working at BBD
We’re innovators, creative thinkers and love social. We empower our people to achieve great things. We strive to be the best, to continuously improve and push boundaries, both for ourselves and our clients. We’ve created a positive working environment for our team: filled with possibility and excellence, promoting a healthy work-life balance with space for family and friends, celebrating everything we do and, most of all, fun.
Looking after our team
Our people are our greatest asset. We want you to be healthy, happy and well looked after.
- Private medical insurance
- The opportunity to develop in the creative world through our robust professional development strategy
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Never-ending fruit bowl – or biscuits
- Salary £18K DOE
To become our newest team member at Team BBD and play an important role in keeping us organised, send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com