Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Senior Graphic Designer – to join the BBD team. This role is pivotal in ensuring that all concepts are exemplary in their design.
BBD is the South West of Scotland’s leading creative agency trailblazing the way in all things digital, design and marketing for our amazing clients in a range of sectors.
Taking pride in your work, and attention to detail are paramount in this role. As a creative bunch, we take pride in our work and manage multiple tasks in our fast-paced studio. Obsessed with design that delivers results? Get excited over results – you could be the next team member we are looking for.
What You’ll Do…
- Conceptualise and create email, social, video, print and web creatives.
- Partner with our Client Services team to fully understand our clients, their businesses and their brands.
- Create fresh, on-brand and original designs and elements of copy.
- Support our clients and team with all things WordPress.
- Offer new ideas clearly and effectively.
- Manage your project list with efficiency; providing updates, communicating and resolving challenges to achieve the best outcome.
- Ensure continuous collaboration with colleagues to gain clear knowledge on required tasks and making sure daily workload aligns with shifting studio priorities.
- Ensure all design output is to the highest standard, and meets all required specs.
- Participate fully in the life of BBD; including team meetings, planning and strategy sessions and invest in the culture of the Agency.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Graphic Designer…
- Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects and Premiere Pro), WordPress and all things digital design.
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work with others and able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation.
- A team player who is happy assisting colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested.
- An ambassador for BBD Creative.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to effectively interpret and absorb internal/client feedback.
- A problem solver, committed to having a solution-focused mindset.
- You must have at least three years experience in either an in-house or agency environment.
What you’ll get as a BBD Senior Graphic Designer…
- Competitive salary based on experience (£25 -35K)
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages personal development; and has a culture of mentoring, support and encouragement to become your very best both in work and personally.
- To work with a buzzy agency in a great part of town (Ayr!), who love work-life balance and work with a wide variety of clients
- You’ll get 28 days holidays a year – PLUS your birthday off
To be considered please send your portfolio along with covering letter and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.